EDbus is a wrapper around the dbus library, which is a message bus system. It also implements a set of specifications using dbus as interprocess communication.
- EDbus Wrapper around the dbus library, which implementent an inter-process communication (IPC) system for software applications to communicate with one another.
- EBluez Implementation of the BlueZ specifications, for wireless communications with Bleutooth devices.
- EConnman Implementation of the connman specifications, which manages internet connections running the Linux operating system.
- EHal Implementation of the HAL specifications, which is a (software) layer between the hardware devices of a computer and the softwares that run on that computer (Hardware Abstraction Layer). HAL is deprecated, in favor of DeviceKit.
- ENotify To de described.
- EOfono Implementation of the ofono specifications, which is an interface for mobile telephony applications.
- EUkit Implementation of the DeviceKit specifications, which is, like HAL, an Hardware Abstraction Layer. DeviceKit is a replacement of the deprecated HAL system. It has two submodules: UDisks, which manipulate storage devices, and UPower, which manage power devices.